I don't have the foggiest idea of what that dream is that you have. I couldn't care less how disappointing it might've been as you've been working toward that dream, yet that dream that you're holding in your mind, That it's conceivable! 

That some of you definitely know. That it's hard, it is difficult. It's hard transforming yourself. That all the process, of working on your dreams, you will acquire in a ton of frustration, a ton of disappointment, a lot of failures, a lot of pain. There are minutes when you're going to question yourself. 


Important For You To Believe


You said God, why, for what reason is this happening to me? I'm simply attempting to deal with my children and my mother; I'm doing whatever it takes not to take or loot from anyone. 

How does this have to happen to me? For those of you that have experienced a few difficulties, don't give up on your dream. 


The rough times are going to come; however, they have not come to remain, they have come to pass. 


Greatness is not this brilliant, recondite, elusive, god-like feature that only the unique among us will ever taste. 

It's something that genuinely exists, within each one of us. You need to believe, that you are the one. Most people, raise a family, they earn a living, and afterward, they passed on. They quit developing, they quit working on themselves, they quit extending, they quit propelling themselves. 

At that point, many individuals like to complain but then again, they would prefer not to take care of their circumstances. 

And utmost folks don't put effort into their dreams, why? One is a direct result of fear, the dread of disappointment, "imagine a scenario in which things don't work out?

Furthermore, the fear of success, "what If they do and I can't deal with it? These are not daring people. 

You invested such a great amount of time with other people, you invested some much time attempting to get people to like you, you know other people more than you know yourself, you examined them, you know about them, you want to hang out like them, you want to be much the same as them. 

And guess what? You've invested such a great amount of time on them, you don't have a clue what your identity is. 

I dare you to: spend time by yourself. 

It's significant, that get the failures out of your lifespan if you want to live your vision

Yet, people who are running towards their dreams, life have an exceptional kind of importance. When you turn out to be the 'right person', what you do is; you start detaching yourself from other individuals you start to have a specific exclusivity, as long as your survey on other people. 

For whatever length of time that you being a 'copy-cat', you will never, ever be the best 'copy-cat' on the planet, yet you will be the best you could be expected be, I challenge you to define your worth. 


Invest In Yourself


That everybody won't see it, that everybody won't go along with you, that everybody won't have the vision... it's important to know that. 

That you are an uncommon breed. You must adjust yourself to people and draw in people into your business, who are hungry! 

People who are unstoppable and irrational, people who are modifying to live life just as it is and who wants more! The people that are living their dreams, of party winners, to join themselves to. 

The people that are living their visions, are the persons that recognize that if it's going to happen, it's up to them If you want to be further successful if you want and do stuff you never did before, I'm questioning you, to Devote in you! 

To Invest in you! Somebody’s view of you doesn't have to become your existence. That you don't have to experience life, being a victim. 

And even however you face dissatisfaction, you have to know inside yourself... that I can do this, even if nobody sees it for me, I've must see it for myself. 

This is the thing that I believe and I'm willing to die for it. Period. 

No matter how terrible it is or how awful it gets, I'm going to make it! I want to speak to a thought. I want to represent an idea. I want to represent possibilities. some of you at this moment, you want to go to the next level. 

I want a lawyer, I want to be an engineer, I want to be a surgeon. Listen to me: You can't get to that level. 


You can't get to that financially where you want to be, till you start investing in your mind. 


You are not reading books. I challenge all of you to go to the conference. I challenge you to invest time! I challenge you to be distant from everyone else! 

I challenge you to went through an hour to get to know yourself. When you Become what your identity is when you become the individual that you are made to be, what your identity was intended to be. 


Start Separating Yourself From Other People


When you become a person. What you do is: take yourself and you start separating yourself from other individuals. I'm daring you, to get to where persons don't like you or don't even bother you no more. Why? 

Cause you are not bothered to please them. Because you attempt to blow, you try to the next level. I need you to invest in your mind. If you still talking about your dream. If you still taking about your objectives. 

But you have not done anything Just Take the First Footstep! You can make your parent happy; you can make your school glad; you can reach millions of individuals and the world will be equal again, because of that you came this way. 

Try not to let take your vision! After we face refusal and a "NO" or we have a meeting and nobody shows up, or somebody stated, you can rely on me, and they don't, what if we had that sort of attitude that causes rests, no one believes in you, you lost once more, and again, and once more. 

The lights are cut off yet you still taking a gander at your dream, auditing it every day and saying to yourself: 


It's not over until I win! You can live your dream!